Registrar at Veritas University
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: 30 June, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Veritas University
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN) hereby announces the vacancy for the post of in Veritas University
, the Catholic University of Nigeria. In accordance with the provisions of the Statutes of the University, it hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
- The candidate would be required to hold a Doctorate Degree in any field with University Administrative Experience.
- The candidate should have effective communication with excellent leadership skills.
- He shall be a person of unassailable integrity, commitment and one who understands the contemporary demands of the office in a University of such kind.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to the office of the Secretary General via: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be addressed to the:
Pro Chancellor/Chairman of Council,
Veritas University, Abuja,
Through the Secretary General,
Catholic Secretariat of Nigeria,
Note: If the candidate is a Cleric or Religious, the application should be accompanied with a recommendation letter from the Local Ordinary or Superior of the Congregation.
- Recent Jobs from Veritas University
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Bursar at Veritas University
- Know More About Veritas UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistant at RTI International
- Operations Officer at LoftyInc Allied Partners
- Head of Physical Education at Greensprings School
- Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 at Greensprings School
- Male Admin Officer at DM Holdings
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Results & Learning Specialist - Atiku Center at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Archiving & Filing Officer at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Liaison Officers at Kennedia Consulting