Enzo, Krypton and Company is a management consulting firm located at the heart of the commercial hub of Africa’s biggest economy; Nigeria. We are focused on helping business leaders solve difficult problems, achieve sustainable growth and continually create marketable value in a rapidly changing business environment.
We advise clients across the private and public sector. We also have dedicated focus on advising custodians of offshore capital seeking for investment opportunities across Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business analyst will primarily engage in: conducting research, business analysis and strategic planning and implementation – pre-and post-training.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Data Gathering and Analysis – Conducting market and industry research among others
- Business Documentation – Write emails, proposals, prepare meeting notes, document simple business processes and plans
- Business Analysis – Using various frameworks learnt at the training to analyse opportunities and make business cases
- Product/concept conceptualisation and development
- Conducting feasibility studies and writing business plans. Building simple financial models for both cases
- Analyzing macro, socio – economic, regulatory, political and environmental factors that affect business decisions – in companies
- Working professionally in teams to: plan, execute, effectively communicate and evaluate tasks and projects for the companies.
- Engaging external stakeholders professionally
- Thinking critically, analytical and strategically to solve business problems and create/value perpetually
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Comprehension skills – Basic ability to read/listen and understand a business situation/problem
- Aptitude, sincere desire and passion to learn
- Great work ethic – displayed in attitude and history/experiences to show for it
- Minimum of fair use of English grammar, with the ability to communicate effectively and present to an audience
- Great team-playing skills with proof to show
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours when required
- Must show personal development efforts and history/experiences to show proof
- A strong interest for business analysis – research and documentation (this will be tested in simple business case reviews)
- Good general knowledge of current affairs – both local and international and how these affect businesses
- A can-do attitude, entrepreneurial mind-set and strong determination to succeed
- A well-kept appearance, with a measure of self-consciousness and carriage
- A leadership track-record in a pre-employment capacity will be an advantage
- Must be a graduate but of any discipline (NYSC members can apply)
- Must reside in Lagos
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Sciences/Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in strategy consulting or finance environment is a plus.
This is a full-time position, based in Lekki, Lagos. The salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below