If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AXA Mansard is a member of the AXA Group, the worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 157,000 employees serving 103 million clients in 59 countries. The group is a conglomerate of independently run businesses, operated according to the laws and regulations of many different countries. Despite being written in upper case, "AXA" is not an acronym, the name was chosen because it is short and can be pronounced easily the same way in every language.
Business Development Executive
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Identifies and establishes business relationship with potential clients.
- Develops network in both Public and corporate space to find prospective clients.
- Work on generating list of prospective clients.
- Develop sales through effective identification and analysis of AXA Mansard Pensions products and services for prospective clients
- Enlightens clients and prospects on the features and advantages of different AXA Mansard Pensions products and services.
- Secure slots and make presentation at customer forums.
- Provide excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Pursue funding activity of RSAs.
- Highly skilled in distilling information gathered to elicit Pension business.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly activities reports.
- Seek out engagement fora.
- Anchor and make presentations at customer engagement fora.
- Carry out any other assignment that might be delegated by the Regional head and Head of business development
Required Skills and Competencies
- Sound written and verbal communication skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand the basic technical knowledge of the pensions business.
- Highly sociable with a good charisma to drive sales and deliver excellent customer service.
- Business writing skills, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good use of the computer.
- Relationship management skills.
- Team-oriented working skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below