Research Associate at Center for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA)
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: 30 May, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Center for Public Policy Alternat
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Center for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA), is an independent, non-partisan public policy think tank based in Lagos, Nigeria, with a mission to "ensure that government action fosters growth, economic well-being and freedom and individual responsibility".
- The Center for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA), seeks to recruit exceptional persons as “Research Associates” with specialization in Health Economics, Agric Economics, Financial Economics, Energy Economics and Policy.
- The ideal candidate should possess a strong Bachelor's Degree in one of the quantitative sciences; Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, and Engineering and must possess a Master's Degree in one of the stated areas of specialization such as; Health Economics, Energy Economics/Policy, Financial Economics, Agric Economics and Statistics from a top tier university.
The candidates should match the below profile:
- Minimum of Second Class Upper division
- Aged between 22 and 35 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver results in different environments (especially in a developing world context)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Broad world view
- Ability to use statistical packages (such as SPSS) will be an added advantage.
- We will in turn offer each candidate a stimulating and challenging work environment, a possibility to engage with frontier research, opportunities for world class, international training and an attractive salary package.
- The selected candidate will ideally be expected to resume the post as soon as possible. The position will start with a three year contract with the option of renewal depending on performance
Method of Application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Center for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA) career website on cpparesearch.org to apply
- Know More About Center for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA)Similar Jobs
- Research Analyst at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Research, Monitoring & Evaluation Director (Breakthrough Research) at Population Council
- Farm Operations Data Analyst at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Data Analyst at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Research and Training Officer at Attainables Edutainment Limited
- Researcher/Facilitator Cordinator at Proxynet Communications Limited
- Head, Research and Publications at The Institute of Directors Centre for Corporate Governance (The Centre or IoDCCG)
- Research and Development Manager at Adexen