Cloud Operations Analyst at Main One Cable
Posted on: 15 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Main One Cable
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Cloud Operations Analyst
Reporting Line: Cloud Operations Manager
- The Cloud support analyst will be responsible for providing Second level support to MainOne cloud customers in line with Customer SLA requirement and ensuring day to day operations & maintenance of the MainOne’ s cloud infrastructure.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Provide timely L2 issue resolutions and support to cloud customers.
- Ensure day to day operations and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure.
- Identify, recommend and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
- Comply with support processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and service level objectives (SLO) are met.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in virtualization & cloud technologies.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Strong Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Networking experience will be an added advantage.
- 4 years’ experience with Microsoft Systems Center 2012
- 4 years’ experience on Windows/Linux. Operating Systems
- PowerShell scripting experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong hands on experience on Hyper-V, VMware, Windows Server 2012 and Active directory.
- Certifications in Linux, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre, VMware, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies is required
Demand on the Job:
- Prioritizing skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to take ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Main One Cable
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Product Specialist at Main One Cable
- Know More About Main One CableSimilar Jobs
- Head of Infrastructure Support at Oscar Temple
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP Graduate Trainee at Gems Consulting Company Limited
- Head Of Information Technology at Human Leadership Resources
- SAP CoE Lead at Dangote
- Senior SAP BASIS Administrator at Dangote
- Full Stack Developer at Penciledge Limited
- MIS Specialist at Old Mutual Plc
- Web Developer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria