- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Cloud Operations Analyst at Main One Cable
Posted on: 15 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Main One Cable
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Cloud Operations Analyst
Reporting Line: Cloud Operations Manager
- The Cloud support analyst will be responsible for providing Second level support to MainOne cloud customers in line with Customer SLA requirement and ensuring day to day operations & maintenance of the MainOne’ s cloud infrastructure.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Provide timely L2 issue resolutions and support to cloud customers.
- Ensure day to day operations and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure.
- Identify, recommend and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
- Comply with support processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and service level objectives (SLO) are met.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in virtualization & cloud technologies.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Strong Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Networking experience will be an added advantage.
- 4 years’ experience with Microsoft Systems Center 2012
- 4 years’ experience on Windows/Linux. Operating Systems
- PowerShell scripting experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong hands on experience on Hyper-V, VMware, Windows Server 2012 and Active directory.
- Certifications in Linux, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre, VMware, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies is required
Demand on the Job:
- Prioritizing skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to take ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Main One Cable
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Product Specialist at Main One Cable
- Know More About Main One CableSimilar Jobs
- Systems Engineer at Dell
- App/Web Developer at Max Migold Ltd
- Telecoms Project Coordinator at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Accounts / Data Clerk at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Tech Support Personnel at Tizeti Network Limited
- NOC Operations Trainee at Tizeti Network Limited
- Application Support Officer at Kerildbert
- Graphic Artist at Cadwell Limited