Pharmacy Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
Posted on: 17 April, 2018
Deadline: 4 May, 2018
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Lagos State Government
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board was set up amongst others to manage the Career Development of Health Workers in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs in Lagos State and is saddled with the over all responsibility of revitalization, restructuring and re-equipping of the PHCCs in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs, in order to bring quality Health Care closer to the people of Lagos State.
Pharmacy Technician - GL.07
- Dispensing prescribed drugs under the supervision of a Pharmacist or superior Pharmacy Technician, assisting the Pharmacist in keeping proper record of drugs issued from the central store, maintaining and cleaning the Pharmacy and pharmacy equipment, and any other duty assigned.
- Candidate who has completed the prescribed three years’ training programme at the School of Health Technology. The subject of study are as approved by the Pharmacist Board of Nigeria.
- All candidates must possess strong work ethics, desire to work in result driven environment in any part of the state.
Method of Application
Click Here For More Information
Note: There is no financial attachment to this advertisement.
Interested and qualified? Go to Lagos State Government career website on jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply
- Recent Jobs from Lagos State Government
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Medical Officer - GL.12 at Lagos State Government
- Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Senior Pharmacist - GL.10 at Lagos State Government
- Staff Nursing Officer - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Higher Pharmacy Technician - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Principal Pharmacy Technician - GL.10 at Lagos State Government
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Community Health Officer (CHO) II - GL. 08 at Lagos State Government
- Medical Laboratory Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Medical Records Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Medical Laboratory Scientist - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Higher Medical Records Technician GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Know More About Lagos State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Demand Creation Representative (DCR) at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Assistant Technical Officer - Pharmacy at fhi 360
- Project Associate Intern at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Senior Pharmacist at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Pharmacist Assistant at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Pharmacist at Anchor HMO
- Pharmacist at Anchor HMO
- Pharmacy Technician at Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)