Business Analyst (Sales) at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 16 April, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Business Analyst (Sales)
- Work with the Sales Team to support sales planning & analysis
- Track and analyze key metrics - Data analysis & reporting, market research, competitor analysis, sales planning, and sales process optimization.
- Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts and roll up each week’s numbers to Sales Management.
- Proactively analyze win-loss data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
- Manage executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
- Implement and manage reports and dashboards in Sales, ensuring that the sales Team and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage sales operations.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by Management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
- Recommend revisions to existing reports, and/or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing or related degree
- Minimum 3 years in a business/sales analyst role
The Person must:
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be result-oriented
- Be able to accurately report information
- Be able to multi-task
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Technical Manager at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Know More About Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- Business Development Executive at Portable Kitchen
- Shop Assistant at Readers and Players Bookstore
- Marketing Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Fosad Consulting
- Corporate Sales Executive - Jumia Travel at Jumia Nigeria
- Corporate Sales Executive at SENRI Limited
- Sales Executive at Precise Lighting
- Team-Lead Sales at Precise Lighting