Cloud Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 13 March, 2018
Deadline: 16 March, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Alfred & Victoria Associates - Our client, a Microsoft Partner, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Responsible for overall System Architecture, Design and Engineering in developing systems and solutions for systems, applications and web services in both Cloud and local Data Center environments;
- Responsible for installation, configuration, and maintenance of operating systems software, database management systems, applications, and application development environments;
- Responsible for providing architecture and design guidelines for business system and system security;
- Provide System Engineering and design support for Cloud and Data Center projects - including: installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrading system, servers, software, and peripheral equipment.
- University degree or Equivalent
- 3 years of successful work experience as Cloud Solutions Architect, Infrastructure Engineer, a Cloud SysOps Administrator, a DevOps Engineer, or similar job titles
Technical Requirements (required and desired):
- Must demonstrate an understanding and experience with current Cloud technologies such as Amazon AWS/EC2 (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft (Azure), Oracle, Google Cloud Platform, IBM SoftLayer, and vCloud Director;
- Exposure to a wide variety of enterprise software, application technologies and cloud services;
- Experience in design, developing, configuring and installing enterprise orchestration scripts and supporting documentation that deploy resources in an automated repeatable fashion through the use of DevOps Technologies, Knowledge products and technologies like CliQr, Chef, Puppet, Bitnami, Cloudvelox or PowerShell;
- Understanding of SQL and unstructured (Hadoop, Marklogic or Mongo) databases for use in legal review application is a plus;
- Deployment and Management of Legal Support tools such as kCura’s Relativity is a plus;
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, applications and services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Server and Applications security, firewalls and VPN’s;
- Experience in migration of applications from Physical to Virtual and on premise to cloud environments;
- Understanding of FISMA/FedRAMP security requirements;
- Experience analyzing, and implementing access control mechanisms and security methodologies;
- Ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users;
- Outstanding communications and initiative with excellent troubleshooting skills.
Training and Certifications (required and desired):
- O365, AWS and Azure Certification preferred (must be able to obtain at least two within three months of hire).
- Cloud Certified Professional - Implementing Cloud Infrastructure Solutions - preferred
- Relativity Infrastructure Certification - is a plus.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com with subject "Cloud Architect".
- Know More About Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- UI/UX Developer at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Solutions Architect at Dolphin Telecom
- Experienced Presales IT Engineer at Bradfield Consulting
- Core PHP Programmer at Comnavig
- Networking Faculty (NIIT Ibadan) at NIIT
- Application Developer (JAVA & .NET) at GVA Partners
- Software Developer at Greenhouse Multimedia