Compliance Officer at Pal Pensions
Posted on: 12 March, 2018
Deadline: 16 March, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Pal Pensions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL) was incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004 for which we charge an administrative fee of N80 monthly. Pensions Alliance is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited (African Alliance). Currently we have a client base of over 300,000.
- Ability to ensure that the overall company’s operations is in compliance with its outside regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- To manage and provide advisory services on regulatory and policy issues applicable to the company.
- To educate staff members on the Act, circulars, guidelines and regulation by PENCOM for the scheme
- Possesses a minimum educational qualification of 2:2 Bachelor's degree or its equivalent or professional qualification in Accounting, Actuarial science, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Law or any related fields.
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC experience in a related field is compulsory
- A Master's degree from a local or foreign university will be a bonus
- Possesses good understanding of financial records and relevant regulatory requirements
- Strong numerical, analytical skills
- Open-minded, innovative, and strategic thinker
- Ability to multi-task, being comfortable with juggling a range of tasks in a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Efficient Time Manager
- High commitment, rigor and ability to work well under pressure
- Great networking skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier CV's to: email@example.com and state the Job Role/Location as the Subject. E.g "IT Support Analyst/Enugu".
- Recent Jobs from Pal Pensions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Account Officer at Pal Pensions
- IT Support Analyst at Pal Pensions
- Digital Media Strategist at Pal Pensions
- Know More About Pal PensionsSimilar Jobs
- Book Keeper/Accountant at Campus Technologies Limited
- DGM - GM - Finance at UFLEX Group
- Accountant at Spytrac Telematics Service Limited
- Finance and Accounts Officer at Kwara State Government
- Bursar at Enugu State College Of Education (Technical)
- Accountant at D-Pride International School
- Finance Officer at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Finance Officer at LifeBank