Marketing Director at Del-York Group
Posted on: 12 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Del-York Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Del-York Group is Africa's leading marketing communication agency with expertise in media buying and selling, creativity, marketing, PR, production and market insight. We are cultured to fit solely into our client's objective, to deliver excellent strategy which brings over-whelming results. Del-York Group is dedicated dedicated to offering full fledged service all across the nation, from banks to corporate organizations, government, artist or individuals Our mission is to drive creativity that delivers quantifiable results Our vision is to become the cornerstone of media and technology, driving businesses and industries to perfection in Africa and all across the world.
- We are looking for a competent Marketing Director to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
- The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Proven experience as Marketing Director
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Del-York Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resources Manager at Del-York Group
- Senior Copywriter at Del-York Group
- Creative Director at Del-York Group
- Junior Designer at Del-York Group
- Creative Director at Del-York Group
- Accountant at Del-York Group
- Project Manager at Del-York Group
- Office Manager at Del-York Group
- Know More About Del-York GroupSimilar Jobs
- Client Accounts Executive at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Business Development Manager at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Marketing Manager - Central West Africa at IBM - International Business Machines
- Business Development Officer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Head of Sales at Zola Electric
- Fresh Graduate at Workforce Management Centre
- Sales Manager, Machinery and Heavy Equipment at PG Consulting limited
- Business Development Excecutive at Ellae Creative