If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kings Care Universal School is a leading private school in FHA Lugbe Abuja, offering first class Nursery/ Primary Education and running a Nigerian/British curriculum, due to expansion and upgrading, we are recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Due to expansion and upgrading, we require a qualified and experienced personnel, exposed to administration and management of Early years, Nursery & Primary school with cognate administrative and managerial skills for immediate employment to fill the position of Principal
- Candidate should posses a B.A.(Ed.)/B.Sc.(Ed)/B.Ed/PGDE from a recognized university accredited by the National University Commission or equivalent
- Candidate should be a chartered Teacher, duly registered with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Possession of Masters in Education will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 15 years work experience in educational administration, curriculum development or quality control at least five years of which must be in management position (Principal, Vice-Principal or Head Teacher)
- Candidate should have a good understanding of curriculum usage & application including the Nigerian and British curriculum.
- Ideal candidate should understand how to implement quality assurance for the school while raising standards of all educational services.
- Candidate must be between the age(s) of 40 - 50.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of the dynamics of 21st century learning and teaching.
- Candidate must be pro-active with ability to take initiatives and think 'out of the box'
- Candidate must posses’ executive prowess with sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have proven experience in developing and managing relationship with parents and colleagues.
- Candidate must have a valid driver`s licence.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CV's together with a scanned hand written Job Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kings Care Universal School,
Plot 136, 1 (R) 2 Road,
Kings Care Avenue, CBN Quarters Extension,
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply!