Facility Management Supervisor at Landover Company Limited
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: 23 February, 2018
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Landover Company Limited
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
Facility Management Supervisor
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the day-to-day maintenance of the organization’s premises, technical equipments and facilities.
- Preserving the good condition of facilities.
- Conduct daily facilities inspections and provide required data for management use.
- B.Sc/HND in Facility Management, Estate Management, Architecture, Building Technology, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering with minimum of second class lower degree or lower credit
- Minimum of 3-5 years post NYSC work experience preferably in supervisory role.
- Must be willing to run shift duty
- Must be male, physically strong and able to work under pressure
- Age: 25-33
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Landover Company Limited career website on landovercompanylimited.has-jobs.com to apply
- Know More About Landover Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head Of Projects at DO.II Designs Limited
- Quality Control Manager at DO.II Designs Limited
- Experienced Hire at Arbico Plc
- Quantity Surveyor at Banksome Group of Companies
- Interior Architect at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Estate Surveyor at Ora Egbunike & Associates
- Architect/Site Supervisor at Introit Consulting Limited
- Construction Superintendent II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria