Operation Executive at Abuja Clinics
Posted on: 12 February, 2018
Deadline: 28 February, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Abuja Clinics
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Ref No.: 2018 OP 01
- Review and develop job descriptions for all cadre of staff with parameters for work flow, reporting contents, evaluation and monitoring.
- Develop key performance indicators for all staff with instruments for continuous assessment of staff performance
- Formulate methods/processes of strengthening and projecting the organization’s brand to be both seen and felt
- Create systems for making all staff buy into the organization’s brand thus becoming promoters of its services individually and collectively
- Develop a culture of service delivery in all staff in line with 21st century global service delivery standards
- Develop and inculcate the principle of line managers, incident reporting and monitoring among hospital staff
- To develop promotional criteria for all cadre of staff
- Create a sustainable, healthy, strong and progressive corporate governance structure that will stand the test of time.
- Review and develop policies and protocols in all aspects of hospital activity.
- A minimum qualification of an MBA.
- First Degree in Humanities
- Minimum of 10 years experience out of which 5 years in a managerial level in the following areas:
- Business planning and administration
- Business financial management
- Policy and Strategy development and execution
- Process development and improvement
- Financial projection and analysis
- Risk management
- Personnel management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Abuja Clinics career website on 22.214.171.124 to apply
- Recent Jobs from Abuja Clinics
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Housekeeper at Abuja Clinics
- Know More About Abuja ClinicsSimilar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist: Bi-lingual (English/french) at Imisi Partners
- Administrative Supervisor at WACOT Limited
- Front Desk /Administrative Assistant at WaterAid
- Director of Finance and Operations at PACT
- Administrative Manager at Mc Timothy Associates
- Business Support Assistant (SCOPE), SSA 4 at World Food Programme (WFP)
- Operations Officer at Mercy Corps
- Personal Assistant at Skyline University College (SUC)