Job Type: One year Fixed Term contract.
Project: Global Fund HIV
- The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of quality antiretroviral therapy (ART) services by ensuring an efficient supply of medicines and delivering client-oriented services to promote appropriate use.
- S/He will manage the Pharmacy Unit to ensure excellent delivery of pharmaceutical care and uninterrupted supply of anti-retroviral drugs and other relevant medications.
- S/He will also ensure that the project maintains Good Pharmacy Practice and Standards in clinical service delivery.
- Must possess a First degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a master’s degree in Public Health or related field would be added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in public health programs, with a focus on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment.
- Must possess a proven record of working in a multi-disciplinary environment and implementing health projects conducted with disease control programmes in low-income countries.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of the ART regime and current global/national guidelines for dispensing ARV.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Applicants should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Use the following application Emails to apply for the various positions
Research, Measurement and Evaluation Manager RMEMgr@sfhnigeria.org
Laboratory Scientist/Quality Specialist LSQS@sfhnigeria.org
Senior Procurement Officer SPOff@sfhnigeria.org
Laboratory Services Personnel
- Imo Application Email LSIMO@sfhnigeria.org
- Oyo Application Email LSOYO@sfhnigeria.org
- Kano Application Email LSKANO@sfhnigeria.org
Human Rights and Advocacy Specialist HRAS@sfhnigeria.org
- Kano Application Email PSKANO@sfhnigeria.org
- Oyo Application Email PSOYO@sfhnigeria.org
- Kano Application Email PSIMO@sfhnigeria.org
- Oyo Application Email ACOYO@sfhnigeria.org
- Imo Application Email ACIMO@sfhnigeria.org
- Kano Application Email ACKANO@sfhnigeria.org
- Oyo Application Email email@example.com
- Kano Application Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Imo Application Email email@example.com
- Oyo Application Email TNSOYO@sfhnigeria.org
- Imo Application Email TNSIMO@sfhnigeria.org
- Kano Application Email TNSKANO@sfhnigeria.org
Senior Research, Measurement and Evaluation Officer SRMEOff@sfhnigeria.org