KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Auto req ID: 129636BR
Engagement Type: Internship
- At KPMG, we offer eligible students an opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced yet value-adding environment.
- Our expectation is that this program will enable successful applicants acquire useful skills and competencies in our core business areas and service offerings. This will also position high-performing interns for future employment opportunities.
- We are looking to hire young students with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of 5 SSCE credits or equivalent, including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Have a minimum of second class upper degree in any discipline – Transcript indicating CGPA required
- Be currently undergoing a Post Graduate degree program
- Be below 26 years
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Ensure you upload a copy of the following:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from your University/ first degree certificate for graduate interns
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SEE SALARY STRUCTURE OF KPMG
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply