Sonographer / Sonologist at Bowakem Lab. & Diagnostic Centre
Posted on: 30 January, 2018
Deadline: 8 February, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Bowakem Lab. & Diagnostic Centre
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Bowakem Lab. & Diagnostic Centre seeks to fill the role below
Sonographer / Sonologist
- The Diagnostic Medical Sonographer is expected to practice absolute safe procedure.
- His/Her specific duties may include but are not limited to:
- Ability to effectively operate sonographic equipment.
- Ability to evaluate sonograms in order to acquire appropriate diagnostic information.
- Ability to integrate diagnostic sonograms, laboratory results, patient history and medical records, and adapt sonographic examination as necessary.
- Ability to use independent judgment to acquire the optimum diagnostic sonographic information in each examination performed.
- Ability to evaluate, synthesize, and communicate diagnostic information to the attending physician.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the patient and the health care team, recognizing the special nature of sonographic examinations and patient’s needs.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public and health care team.
- Ability to follow established departmental procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and cope with emergency situations.
- Cleans and disinfects patient rooms
- Follow infection control and safety guidelines
REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS
- The candidates must have at least a year post NYSC practising experience.
- must be between 24-35 years.
- Must be registered with the Association of Medical Ultrasound Practitional of Nigeria (AMUPN) and any other Associated Governing Body; i.e (ARN), (RRBN)
- Must possess a current practising Licence.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Bachelor Degree in Radiography or appropriate certification in Sonography / Sonology
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to the Human Resource through the email : email@example.com
- Know More About Bowakem Lab. & Diagnostic CentreSimilar Jobs
- Psychologist at Protege Professionals
- Health Consultant (CARAMAL) at UNICEF
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation at PACT
- MHPSS Technical Specialist at Heartland Alliance
- Capacity Strengthening and Coordination Advisor at Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)
- Director, Medical & Health Services at Kaduna Polytechnic
- State Team Leader at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Mental Health Psychosocial Support Counsellor at Medecins Du Monde