Senior Technical Officer - Lab. Services at AHNI
Posted on: 18 January, 2018
Deadline: 31 January, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country we are seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Senior Technical Officer - Lab. Services
- Senior Technical Officer-Lab. Services will provide technical expertise and assistance in implementing high quality laboratory services within the HIV care and treatment project in Nigeria, including laboratory capacity development at Global Fund project health facility sites.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Sc in Laboratory sciences or related field with 7-9 years post national youth service experience and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in provision of laboratory support for HIV/AIDS.
- Or Master degree in Laboratory sciences or related field with 5-7 years post national youth service experience and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in provision of laboratory support for HIV/AIDS.
- Experience in the management of laboratory services, particularly health facility-based services, including quality assurance systems, laboratory analysis, and interpretation and reporting techniques based on best practices, quality management practices and safe work practices.
- Knowledge of advanced laboratory procedures, diagnosis and management related to HIV/AIDS care and treatment is required with some experience in an international development organization preferred.
- Certification of license to practice as a medical laboratory scientist Is required. Expertise in hematology, TB and blood safety issues will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and Resume/CV's as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Recent Jobs from AHNI
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Contracts & Grants Officer at AHNI
- Grant Manager at AHNI
- Senior Accountant at AHNI
- Accountant at AHNI
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- Psychosocial Support (PSS) Worker at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Nutrition Project Manager at Catholic Relief Services
- HMO Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Nutrition Sector Coordinator, P4, (364 days) at UNICEF
- Digital Marketer at Swift Networks
- Medical Record Officer at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Pediatric Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Radiography Technician at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center