Retail Executive: Owned Shops & Airtel Express Shops (AES) at Airtel
Posted on: 10 January, 2018
Deadline: 17 January, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Airtel
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many "firsts" in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
Retail Executive: Owned Shops & Airtel Express Shops (AES)
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Retail Executive, Shops(HQ&AES) to develop and design Business Strategies and Processes to drive achievement of Retail KPIs in Owned shops and Airtel Express Shops (AES).
- To provide support (Worktools, Processes, Human Capital Management & Development, Promotions/Rewards, Performance tracking and Team Management) to the Regional Retail team with respect to Owned Shops and AES.
- To drive Governance and adherence to quality standards, policies and processes in Owned Shops and AES, in alignment with the overall Retail Strategy of acquiring high-value customers and delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Good first degree from a reputable university, a postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-4 years work experience in monitoring and managing multiple retail outlets with a view to tracking and optimizing service delivery.
- Ability to create the ideal ambiance for effective and efficient customer service
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian Retail distribution channel
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skill
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build strong internal and external working relationships
- High level customer orientation
- Role involves travel within Nigeria
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
TO VIEW THE SALARIES OF AIRTEL NIGERIA, CLICK HERE
- Recent Jobs from Airtel
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Solutions Manager at Airtel
- Know More About AirtelSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (ITMB)
- Marketing Executive (Male/Female) at Mobile Screens and Sound Limited
- Product Innovation at Proten
- Sales Executive at Proten
- Marketer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Sales Executive at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Corporate Sales Executive - Jumia Travel at Jumia Nigeria
- Trade Services Intern at British High Commission