Integrated Measurement Solutions Account Manager at Cameron
Posted on: 23 November, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Cameron
Cameron group is a leading provider of complete range of flow control equipment and services for onshore and offshore drilling rig systems, and production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems. The OneSubsea technology segment extends this capability to subsea production, measurement and processing systems.
Integrated Measurement Solutions Account Manager
Location: Onne, Rivers
Cameron’s Valves & Measurement:
- Our V&M segment includes businesses that provide valves and measurement systems primarily used to control, direct and measure the flow of oil and gas - from individual wellheads through flow lines, gathering lines and transmission systems to refineries, petrochemical plants and other fluid processors.
- V&M’s product line offers many kinds of specialized valves as well as sophisticated measurement products including totalizers, meters and sampling systems. Because many of its products are highly technical, V&M’s marketing effort is supported by a collaboration of engineering specialists.
- We currently have an opportunity for a Technical Sales professional to join our team in our SSA Geo-Market specifically for Nigeria whilst providing support to other countries where appropriate.
- Cameron Measurement has a long history in Nigeria and believe that this is a very exciting opportunity to help develop a strategy and grow the business for highly differentiated measurement product and systems solutions. You will be building our brand and presence, the sky is the limit!
- Deliver bookings growth for high-value products and systems on major infrastructure projects within SSA with Nigeria being a particular focus in the short term. A Key Measure will be bookings growth.
- Identify major project opportunities within SSA where there are opportunities for high-value products with focus on Ultrasonic, Coriolis, Quality Systems, metering systems and front end engineering studies.
- Qualify those projects with potential opportunities at an early enough stage (typically FEED or earlier) to ensure engagement at an early enough time to be specified.
- Lead the engagement process for the project by building relationships with key influencers in the region for these projects.
- Build relationships directly or via representatives to ensure Cameron equipment is preferred for projects of interest.
- Manage the liaison with other regional Sales leads to ensure a cohesive strategy
- Maintain project and opportunity tracking for the region (C4C)
- Network with the Cameron staff in other Divisions/groups to ensure the above is carried out effectively to maximize the opportunity.
- Ensure that projects are handed over to the organisation in a clean state reflecting contractual obligations.
- Involved in the Cameron Measurement EAF planning.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- It is essential that you are a proven technical sales professional with flow measurement and metering systems experience.
- You should have exposure to custody transfer, both gas and liquid, as well as a keen understanding of the mechanics of the market. You will possess excellent communication skills, coupled with drive and determination.
- Experience of complete, integrated systems would be desirable in this position
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Cameron career website on xjobs.brassring.com to apply
- Know More About CameronSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited