Leaf Warehouse Assistant at British American Tobacco
Posted on: 13 November, 2017
Deadline: 27 November, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at British American Tobacco
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
Leaf Warehouse Assistant
Job number: 18064BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- Successful candidate shall be responsible for the management of receiving and storage of all leaf both inbound and outbound.
- He /she shall ensure that right grade/cluster and right quantity are supplied to production.
- The incumbent shall understand and fulfil requirement for critical goods and services.
- Good understanding of warehousing system
- Minimum of Bachelor degree
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehousing procedure and processes
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Sound Knowledge of Word processing, Spreadsheet and power point.
- Effective use of SAP (Material Management and general stock management in SAP).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to British American Tobacco career website on krb-xjobs.brassring.com to apply
- Know More About British American TobaccoSimilar Jobs
- Supply Chain Analyst at Bradfield Consulting
- Procurement/Admin Associate at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- Procurement Manager at Compovine Technologies
- Procurement Associate I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Technical Store Officer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Procurement Specialist at The West African Power Pool (WAPP)
- Procurement Manager at Elevantix Consulting
- Procurement Officer at Artee Group