SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Utilities Maintenance Planner
Reference Number: ABI32
Amongst other duties, the Utilities Maintenance Planner will;
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment
- Identify Problems or Potential Problems
- Facilitate Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Identify equipment eligible for design out maintenance
- Plan maintenance and projects by planning scheduled maintenance, shutdowns and feedback on progress.
- Develop and implement asset care plan
- Maintain Coswin System Integrity
- Work in teams
The occupant of this position should possess:
- B.Eng. /HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Equivalents
- 3-4 years’ experience as Artisan in Brewing or Utilities environment
- Good knowledge of Modern Asset care Principles.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- In depth understanding of maintenance related systems eg. RCM, TPM, CMMS, Condition monitoring, RAM, etc.
- Knowledge of VPO strategies and initiatives
- Good knowledge of Brewing/Utilities processes and technologies
- Familiarity with maintenance systems eg. COSWIN
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices
- Act with Integrity
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale