If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Packaging Maintenance Planner
Reference Number: ABI31
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Packaging Maintenance Planner will:
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment
- Identify Problems or Potential Problems
- Facilitate Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Identify equipment eligible for design out maintenance
- Plan maintenance and projects by planning scheduled maintenance, shutdowns and feedback on progress.
- Develop and implement asset care plan
- Maintain Coswin System Integrity
- Work in teams.
Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- B.Eng /HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 3-4 years’ experience as Artisan on high speed packing lines.
- Good knowledge of Modern Asset care Principles.
Key competencies and attributes:
- In depth understanding of maintenance related systems eg. RCM, TPM, CMMS, Condition monitoring, RAM, etc.
- Knowledge of VPO strategies and initiatives
- Good knowledge of packaging production processes and technologies
- Familiarity with maintenance systems eg. COSWIN
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices
- Act with Integrity.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.