If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Brewing Maintenance Controller - Mechanical
Reference Number: ABI27
Work Level: Junior Management
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Brewing Maintenance Controller will:
- Optimise Plant and Equipment availability and reliability
- Optimise process performance.
- Manage planned maintenance system integrity and optimal usage
- Facilitate problem solving and decision making
- Optimise team performance
- Ensure that all team members are fully conversant with the manufacturing way and/or VPO and Global Evaluation of Manufacturing (Gem)
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND/BEng in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Mechanical Technician or 4-5 years’ experience as Mechanical Artisan within the Brewing Industry.
- Maintenance Planner’s experience will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literate
Key competencies and attributes:
- Good leadership potential
- Knowledge of Manufacturing way and/or VPO strategies and initiatives
- Good knowledge of Brewing production processes and technologies
- Familiarity with maintenance systems eg. COSWIN
- Analytical problem solver
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices
- Act with integrity
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.