Business Development Officer at Crestsage
Posted on: 7 November, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Crestsage
Crestsage Nigeria Limited commenced business in 2010 as an Information Technology and Consulting organisation. Currently, we provide innovative technology solutions to the Financial Services, Energy, Public Sector and Retail sectors of the West African market.
Business Development Officer
- The Business Development Officer is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new leads to support the business.
- This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter; able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the our product and Service Model; identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects; build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communication via telephone, electronic mail and follow-up on outreach in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Sales and customer service experience.
- Excellent client service skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, process oriented; demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales and activity quotas.
- Have excellent customer services skills with opportunity for advancement within a growing team!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Crestsage career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply