Software Tester at Appzone Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history. Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services.
- Analysis of software’s functional and technical requirements as well as design peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
- Creation of test plans that contain expected timelines for completion and address all considerations raised during the analysis phase.
- Articulation and documentation of test information including test scripts, test scenarios, test data, pre-conditions and test outcomes.
- Manual or automated execution of test scripts.
- Analysis of testing output to identify discrepancies and uncover defects.
- Reporting and tracking of defects isolated during testing and verification of corrections made.
- Management of each testing engagement to ensure that minimum quality standards are achieved within stipulated timelines.
- Must possess an upper credit or 2nd class upper degree in computer science, computer engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience as a developer or as a system Integrator Personnel.
- Must possess the ability to use ASP.NET, C sharp, C++, MS SQL server.
- Good communication skills
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Appzone Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Software Developer at Appzone Limited
- IOS Mobile Developer at Appzone Limited
- System Integrator at Appzone Limited
- Know More About Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT/Technical Officer at Gannetcity Limited
- PHP and MySQL Developer at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
- Creative Designer at Brandocks.com
- IT & Social Media Executive (IT/SME) at TL First
- Web Application Developer at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd
- Lead Software Application Developer at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd
- Mobile Application Developer at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd
- Data Validation Officer at IPI Power Tech Nigeria Limited