IOS Mobile Developer at Appzone Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history. Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services.
IOS Mobile Developer
- Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and programming? Do you have the talent and drive required to build solutions that transform the way entire industries function? Is your time so valuable that managers are constantly debating which tasks to assign to you next, because you complete them with ease and speed? Then a career at AppZone is the dream job you’ve been searching for.
- AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
- We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history.
- Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services
- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrates with in-house and third party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide training to client end users with relevant tools and technical documentation.
- Lead a technical work stream as a component of a larger project
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
- Bachelor's degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in software development.
- Work Experience: 1-2years
- Experience with development in Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with Web API, JSON, and REST.
- Experience with embedded databases like SQLite.
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Ability to design, and build, high quality unit tests.
- Experience with continuous delivery tools like Jenkins and Team City
- Sound knowledge of Version Control, code reviews and ability to achieve rapid development.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
- An aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
What is in it for you?
- Medical insurance plan
- Pension Scheme
- High-end laptop
- Monthly transport allowance
- Free accommodation in shared apartments
- Exam fees refund
- Professional Membership subscription
- 15 days off work
- Individual performance linked bonus
- Employee stock option package
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Appzone Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Software Developer at Appzone Limited
- System Integrator at Appzone Limited
- Software Tester at Appzone Limited
- Know More About Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Computer Network Administrator at Mediplan Healthcare
- Head - Strategy, Architecture & Enterprise Solution Development at 9Mobile
- Software and Systems Engineer at Schneider Electric Nigeria
- Product Manager, Game Store at Fosad Consulting
- Protection Data Administrator at ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
- Real-time Monitoring Developer Consultant at UNICEF
- Senior Manager, IT Service Desk & OSS Platforms at IHS Towers
- GIS Officer at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited