Credit Analyst at Fortis Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 14 February, 2017
Deadline: 21 February, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Fortis Microfinance Bank
Fortis Microfinance Bank Plc. is one of the top 3 Microfinance banks in Nigeria, with a National Banking License by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Fortis is one of the two only listed Microfinance Banks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Due to our aggressive nationwide Financial Inclusion drive and business expansion, we are offering professional career advancement opportunities to highly motivated, energetic, positive and result- oriented individuals to join our Business Development Group in the vacancy below:
Job I.D: (BSG-CA)
- Responsible for evaluating customer's credit application in line with the Bank's credit policies and procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. (Master’s Degree and/or professional qualifications will be added advantage).
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
- Post Graduate cognate experience and relevant professional certification(s)
- Candidates should have strong business acumen, business closing skills, motivation for marketing and sales, strong prospecting skills, sales planning, selling to customer needs, territory management, market and industry knowledge, presentation skills, high energy level and professionalism.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Fortis Microfinance Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Manager at Fortis Microfinance Bank
- Financial Controller at Fortis Microfinance Bank
- Accountant at Fortis Microfinance Bank
- Relationship Manager - Liability/Asset Generation at Fortis Microfinance Bank
- Savings Officer - Microcredit at Fortis Microfinance Bank