Maintenance Supervisor Technician at Sealing Engineering Services Limited
Posted on: 30 June, 2016
Deadline: 10 October, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Sealing Engineering Services Limited
Sealing Engineering Services Limited was incorporated in 1994 as an industry-based supplies and services (procurement) company though it had been in operation since 1989 with the name SCAN ENGINEERING SERVICES LTD. It has an authorized share capital of N300,000,000.00 (Three hundred million Naira) .
Sealing Engineering Services presently has an inventory level of rings and other engineering spare parts applicable to various industries such as Food and Beverages, Oil and Gas and construction industries.
Maintenance Supervisor Technician
- Ensure effective and efficient running of the Pressing & Wrapping production lines he is assigned to during his shift.
- As part of the team, assist colleagues whose production lines are problematic in order to get the overall result of the room to the optimum level.
- Ensure the production lines produce excellent product quality including good wrapping and sealing of cubes and attainment of the target cube net weight.
- Monitor and control to the barest minimum product rework generation.
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practice and hygiene on the production floor and plant.
- Follow the ‘Procedure for Downtime Reporting’.
- Record all machine event occurrences (Machine Stoppages, Net Weight, Counting, etc.) during production process on the machine card.
- Participate in periodic stock taking as required.
- Report all injuries and accident to the management Team.
- Carryout levels I and II maintenance operations.
- Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND certification in management or any related certification.
- Must have previous experience and expatriate, must have perfect knowledge of utility tools and machines.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their detailed CVs to the "Human Resources Manager" through this address: email@example.com