Eskimi is looking for Key Account manager in Nigeria – is this you?
Eskimi is a multiplatform mobile social network with 18+ million users. Eskimi also manages mobile marketing real time billing platform (all together reaches 30+ million customers monthly in Nigeria) and mobile billing solutions with operators in Africa and Asia.
Eskimi is looking for a Key Account manager for Nigeria residing in Lagos, to take care of company’s commercial activities in Nigeria.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for general business development, digital marketing sales and custom solution sales to mobile network operators in the country.
Be part of innovative mobile software company and work on product that changes the landscape of mobile internet in emerging countries!
- Launch new services with mobile operators
- Agree on marketing deals for new services with the telcos
- Sell mobile advertisement solutions to key brands in Nigeria
- Constantly reach and exceed a set of KPIs: number of meetings, sales targets, revenue growth targets
- Develop relationships with key clients in Nigeria
- Prepare creative proposals for clients: in the field of advertisement
- Report about your achievements and results on a daily basis
- Work and plan your day in Eskimi online planning tool
- Constantly do market research and report to the team in HQ
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- IT, mobile, advertisement sales experience
- Experience in working with telcos in Nigeria
- Digital marketing experience
- Corporate sales experience is a big advantage
- Ability to work independently, set and reach ambitious goals
- French language skills is a big advantage
- Excellent IT skills
- Energy, ambition, curiosity are your key qualities
- Hard working (no excuse for 5 meetings per day)
What we offer:
- Work in perhaps the fastest growing mobile internet market in the world
- Motivating challenges, satisfaction reaching ambitious goals
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Work with professional team that made it in Africa
- Growth opportunities
We know it is tough to work in Nigeria, but we also know that with the right person on board, it is possible to grow the business, be disciplined enough to do 5 meetings per day; close 5 deals every week and feel good about it! If you can do this – you should be working with our client!
Our client is a small team with challenging goals. Join us and let’s reach our goals together!
To apply for this position, click here
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Join our happy subscribers