Edo University Iyamho, located in Edo North, Etsako West LGA, Edo State. EUI is one of the world's leading teaching and research universities. Since its opening in 2016, EUI has been dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Mental Health / Psychiatry
- Maternal and Child Health
- Haematology and Blood Transfusion Science
- Morbid Anatomy / Histopathology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Community Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Medical Microbiology
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree (or a Fellowship of either the National or West African College) in the appropriate discipline applied for, with five (5) years teaching and research experience in a University, with at least two (2) years as a Lecturer I.
- Candidate must also have sufficient administrative experience.
- Candidates should also possess FWACS / FMCR qualification.
Salary and Allowance
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
Conditions of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Senior Staff in Nigerian Universities.
Method of Application
In addition to stating the names and addressees of the referees, applicants should request their referees to forward reference on their behalf directly to:
Edo University, Iyamho,
Etsako West LGA,
- When the page opens, Click on "Academic Staff Application"and click on "Continue"
- Applicants should forward 3 bound copies of their publications to the "Registrar" via the address stated above.
Interested and qualified? Go to Edo University Iyamho career website on www.edouniversity.edu.ng to apply