Logistics Officer at Intuivar
Posted on: 13 January, 2020
Deadline: 27 January, 2020
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Intuivar
Intuivar - Our client is an indigenous Transport and Logistics company based in Lagos that is going through restructuring and is strategically positioned to expand its operations across Nigeria. The organization needs to fill the position below that have created as a result of its ongoing restructuring:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan warehouses and distribution centers for efficiency in both operations and capacity
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary.
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways.
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule.
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low.
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Economics, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum of 2-3years work experience in similar role
- Good knowledge of trucks
- Strong time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Organization skills and planning skills
- Quality management skills
- Understanding of transportation regulation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Intuivar
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Finance Officer at Intuivar
- HR Officer at Intuivar