Inventory Officer at Doheney Services Ltd
Posted on: 12 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit set up in November 2004. The Firm is a one- stop firm providing specialized and in depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc
LOCATION: Ogudu, Lagos
- The inventory officer is responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Regularly monitor and ensure that supplies with close expiration dates are removed from the stock
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of receipts for items that are going out of the store
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
- A minimum of an OND in Accounting or similar course of study
- 1-2 years of experience as an inventory officer
- Proficiency in bookkeeping and taking inventories of large equipment
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates can send CVS to Donyekwelu@doheneyservices.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Doheney Services Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Medical Sales Representative at Doheney Services Ltd
- Bio- Medical Engineer at Doheney Services Ltd