Pharmacist at Diadem Consults Ltd
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: 17 December, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Diadem Consults Ltd
Diadem Consults Ltd is a solution and service provider to complex development, health and environmental problems. The company is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines to enable it provide cutting edge service delivery in Nigeria. The company is divided into operational units; health research including monitoring and evaluation, ICT/geographic information system, health commodities (drugs, lab consumables and hospital equipments) and logistics/supply chain management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the pharmacy
- Keep and maintain all the pharmacy records updated.
- Manage the drugs, observe “First Expire, First Out - FEFO Rule” and monitor the drug expiry dates
- Monitor stock levels of the drugs and order for re-supply taking in to account the lead time required and ensure no drug stock out at any time.
- Counsel all the patients and educate them on the importance of compliance with the HIV medication.
- Drive the retention and adherence of all enrolled client.
- Dispense to the patient all drugs prescribed, report all ADR accordingly.
- Prepare monthly summary report of the pharmacy (Consumption and stock levels of drug) activities undertaken.
- Undertake other activities as assigned by the senior technical advisor.
- Level of Education – minimum B.Pharm. or equivalence MD, Masters of Public Health, in related field
- General communication, supervisory & interpersonal skill level – Excellent
- Language requirements – English - Excellent
- Level of IT expertise required – Good
- Desired number of years of prior experience in a similar role – at least 3 years
- Effective organizational, planning and administrative skills
- Ability to work well individually and in a team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below