WordPress Developer at CloudWare Technologies
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at CloudWare Technologies
CloudWare Technologies is an ICT Solutions Provider, a fun place to work. We are looking for Diligent and Accountable persons to Join our Team to help us achieve our vision of being the Foremost IT Solutions provider to Problems facing the African Continent.
Brief Summary of the Role
Wordpress Developers shall use computers or hand tools to create and many other materials to communicate ideas and information visually for the organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Job responsibilities shall include the following or as assigned by the supervisor.
- Develop concepts, contents and layouts for product illustrations, companies, and websites.
- Determine the arrangement and layout of materials and font style and size.
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as required.
- Create images and layouts by hand or using design software.
- Prepare Mockups and present ideas.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for the website.
- Troubleshooting Content Issues.
- Monitoring the performance of live sites.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Ensure final web pages and layouts are visually appealing and represents the brand.
Method of Application
Applicant must be resident in Ibadan Oyo State or be ready to relocate to Ibadan in order to fill the position.
Candidates should send their CV and portfolio to Hr@cloudware.ng