Administrative Officer at AfriHUB
Posted on: 6 December, 2019
Deadline: 16 December, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
AfriHUB Nigeria Limited ("AfriHUB") was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country's businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Prompt responds to inquires but online and offline.
- Build customer relationships.
- Assist and support sales and marketing teams to maximize revenues.
- Any other task that might be assigned from time to time.
The Ideal candidate should possess the following qualification:
- Minimum 2:1 in M.A English Language, Public Administration, or any other Social Sciences.
- Must have at least two (2) years working experience in a similar role.
- Must be a computer savvy.
- Must be a team player and receptive.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates within Abuja, who are qualified for the role will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from AfriHUB
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Technical & Multimedia Developer at AfriHUB