Music Teacher at S-TEE Schools
Posted on: 5 December, 2019
Deadline: 16 December, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at S-TEE Schools
Education holds the key to a better life. Every child deserves to be properly equipped with the necessary foundation skills required to function effectively in their world. In an age where information is vital for transformation, it is important that we carefully handle our learning process in order to ensure that we are preparing adequately for our tomorrow.
S-TEE was established on the premise of attaining such goals. Since September 1978, S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners.
The job functions include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of in Music.
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- with minimun of 5 years IGCSE teaching experience.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.) with a PGD.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
- Must possess strong practical knowledge and skills in at least three musical instruments
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
- Candidates who live within Ago Palace/Amuwo Odofin/Festac/Surulere/Iganmu and its environs is preferred.
Method of Application
Qualified and experienced candidates should send their letter of application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position applied for as title to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from S-TEE Schools
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- PHE/ICT Teacher at S-TEE Schools