Our client, a leading Dessert and Bakery accessories supply company is looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Operations Assistant (NYSC)
Our client a leading Home, Office Automation and System Integration company is looking to fill the position of an Operations Assistant. Only serving corp members (NYSC) need apply. The Operations Assistant would assist the Operations Manager.
- Assist to create new sales channels and dealers; manage existing sales channels and dealers. Ensure sales channels and dealers receives regular promotional information and e-bulletins.
- Work along with the sales team to increase productivity of dealers through engagement, training, on-site support and project follow-up.
- Onsite inspection and support of customer projects to ensure project scope is fully delivered as agreed.
- Manage new and existing client’s expectations and deliverables
- Prepare presentations and documentations required for closing out deals
- Guide management on technology directions and investments
- Provide timely and detailed status updates
- Stay abreast of technology and industry trends and communicate same to management
- Propose improvement initiatives for management’s consideration
BSc/BA in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or any related field
6months+ experience is a plus
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to motivate others toward a common goal
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A passion for consumer electronics
- Ability to easily assimilate and understands several technology areas
- Proven ability to work with people of varied backgrounds to achieve objectives
- Possess solid business judgement in assessing business
- Team Player with impeccable interpersonal skills, to build relationships and influence
- Knowledge of automation systems such as Control4, Crestron, etc would be an added advantage
- Keen eye for detail
- Highly organized and analytical
- Have good interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.