Cleaner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
Posted on: 28 November, 2019
Deadline: 12 December, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AM
Alpha Mead Group, a leading African total real estate solution company with operations across 13 countries including: Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Cameroun, Dubai is seeking sales-enthusiasts for a three months intensive sales training and mentoring program.
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
- Clean commercial buildings by emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces
- Tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
- Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris
- Notify building management of any repairs required
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
- Educational Qualification: WAEC/NECO/GCE
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience in related role
- Note: Candidate must resident within Ikoyi and it’s environs.
Method of Application
12th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come for a Walk-In Interview at:
5 Mobolaji Johnson Avenue,
Beside Ikoyi Club Road,
Note: Please ask to see Jennifer upon arrival.