Dev Ops Engineer (For Configuration Management System) at Byteworks
Posted on: 22 November, 2019
Deadline: 26 November, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals.The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
Dev Ops Engineer (For Configuration Management System)
- Provide Configuration Management administration to support organizational automation and improvement efforts,
- Leverage technical expertise to create and support integrations, modules, plugins, dashboards, and data analysis efforts.
- Serve as a technical resource on the Configuration Management discipline to analyze, design, develop, and expand services, service mapping, and asset registry capabilities.
- Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of technology in support of Configuration Management
- Develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex software applications and problems
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments and use initiative to accomplish results
- Ability to gather, analyze, and communicate metrics
- Experience with building organization dashboard
- Knowledge of network discovery tools.
- 1 year of DevOps experience in a Linux and Windows environment.
- Hands-on experience with network routing and production systems
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools (i.e. Puppet, Ansible, or Chef)
- Experience using Kubernetes and docker
- Strong scripting experience in one or more of the following languages: Bash, Python, Ruby, or Powershell
- In depth knowledge of cloud technologies (i.e. AWS, Azure, Open Stack etc).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Applications should come with a 2-3 page Cover Letter indicating your interests, related achievements completed in the past, and any other information about yourself you consider relevant to the job position.
- Recent Jobs from Byteworks
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Software Developer (Java) at Byteworks
- Quality Assurance Personnel (Regression and Feature Monitoring) at Byteworks
- Customer Support (Deployment and Subscription Monitoring) at Byteworks
- Know More About ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Management Information Systems (MIS) Specialist at RTI International
- Web / Social Media Administrator at Lorache Consulting Limited
- NYSC Intern at Aitechma
- Junior Software Developer at Aitechma
- Graphic Designer at Aitechma
- Creative Specialist - Video, Audio and Graphic Designs at Digital Marketing Skill Institute
- Experienced UX/Graphic Designer at VoguePay
- Specialist, SOX & ITGC at IHS Towers