Senior Front-end Engineer at Touchcore Technology Limited
Posted on: 18 November, 2019
Deadline: 25 November, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Touchcore Technology Limited
Touchcore Technology Limited - We are an IT Solutions providing company with over 6 years experience in the creative industry, with operational office in Lekki Lagos.
We are looking for young and vibrant individuals to join our exciting team and fill the position below:
Senior Front-end Engineer
- We're looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join the engineering team at Touchcore. Want to create a simple product that allows anyone to do complex, incredible things with the world's APIs? Then keep reading!
- We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Touchcore.
- Even though our job description may seem like we're looking for a specific candidate, the role inevitably ends up tailored to the person who applies and joins. Regardless of how well you feel you fit our description, we encourage you to apply if:
- You care deeply about improving frontend technology so our customers can have a great experience using our product.
Things You Might Do
Touchcore is a small, fast-growing, and people-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Research, guide, and execute frontend architecture changes, including but by no means limited to GraphQL, server-side React rendering, and Flow typing.
- Build reusable React components with modular CSS, manage data on the client with Redux and GraphQL, and test everything with Jest.
- Measure and resolve performance bottlenecks, using tools like Chrome DevTools, Lighthouse, WebPagetest, or custom tooling.
- Work closely with our product, design, and UX teams to create amazing and intuitive experiences that make it effortless to connect different apps together.
- Help put tools, processes, and documentation in place to improve our code quality.
- You love great UX. You spend most of your time coding, but you also have an eye for great design and a feel for great UX. Maybe you were once a designer (or still are) or maybe your creative outlet has always been the code. Either way, you care about more than just the code.
- You can balance lots of concerns. Frontend apps have to take into account performance (using networks and devices that we can't control), customer demands, A/B tests, UX research, code quality, a rapidly changing ecosystem of languages and modules, and the list goes on. And we actually want to ship things too! You can balance those demands without getting overwhelmed and keep the needle moving forward.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Touchcore Technology Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Application Security Engineer at Touchcore Technology Limited
- Test Automation Engineer at Touchcore Technology Limited
- Know More About Touchcore Technology LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Network Engineer at Lumenave International Ltd
- Scrum Master at GVA Partners
- Software Developer at GVA Partners
- ICT Specialist at Sahel Capital
- API Software Tester at GVA Partners
- Web Developer (Corpers) at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Product Manager at Opera Software
- DATACOM BO Engineer at RGS Incoporated