Seplat Internship Programme at Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc
Posted on: 18 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc
Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) is a Nigerian independent oil and gas company listed on both the London and Nigerian stock exchanges with a strategic focus in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the:
Seplat Internship Programme
- Seplat Internship is a carefully monitored work or service experience in which a student has intentional learning goals and reflects actively on what he/she is learning throughout the experience.
Applicant must be:
- A University Undergraduate at the time of application
- Must present a letter of internship from school
- Must have a CGPA of 3.0 and above for OND and 3.2 and above for B.Sc
- Must be available in Nigeria to commence internship
- Able to fulfill tasks set out by supervisor
- Organized and competent to perform clerical duties as will be assigned.
- Gain valuable work experience
- Explore a career path
- Develop and refine skills
- Gain confidence
- Network with professionals in the field
- Receive financial compensation.
Method of Application
Know The Salaries Structure of Seplat Petroleum Development Company Via MYSALARYSCALE.COM
Interested and qualified? Go to Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc career website on seplatpetroleum.zohorecruit.com to apply