Sales Associate at Owens and Xley
Posted on: 15 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Owens and Xley
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Our client, a premium women’s wear fashion brand located in Ikoyi, is looking to fill the role of a Sales Associate. The ideal candidate must have good communication and customer service. The responsibilities for the role include:
- The Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales by attracting new customers to the business
- Build, grow and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to ensure increased businesses for the company
- Providing outstanding customer service to clients
- Maintaining an orderly instore atmosphere
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and delivery schedules, sales techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Works with management to resolve customer complaints
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Works closely with the business development team to develop and implement marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Introducing promotions and discount offers to customers
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a sales rep or similar role is a plus
- Experience in a retail outfit is a plus
- NYSC candidates can also apply
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Must have a positive and respectful attitude
- Strong selling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have sound judgment
- Must pay great attention to detail
- Must be service-minded.
- Must present herself and act in a manner that is appropriate in order to protect the organization’s image and reputation at all times.
- Candidate must reside around Lekki
- Might be required to work outside the store
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Owens and Xley
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Online Customer Support Officer at Owens and Xley
- Operations Manager at Owens and Xley