Financial Accountant at Lightning Networks
Posted on: 15 November, 2019
Deadline: 30 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lightning Networks
LN Outsourcing provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization.
- You must be comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, support decision making, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Provide leadership and structure to the Finance unit
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process for the company,
- Spearhead all financial planning and policies, accounting & cost control practices, and
- Lead financial management activities across the organisation and affiliates
- Manage all investment portfolios
- Review and file tax matters in compliance with local, regional and national regulations,
- Develop strong external relationships including local authorities and advisors,
- Build business Plans for major Capex and acquisitions,
- Manage, control and regulate the organisation’s budgets, maintenance of its financial reports
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Confident, Detail-oriented and Analytical
- Min Required Experience:3 year(s)
- Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Lightning Networks
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Environmental Worker at Lightning Networks