First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Sub Dean, Foundation & People Management
Job ID: 1900005S
Job Type: Full-time
Organization: MD/CE Directorate
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership in implementing the vision and strategic planning for the school and its programmes
- As a subject matter expert, participate in the learning and development processes and course reviews to ensure up-to-date curricula
- Promote faculty and staff development within the school, including the greater use of teaching evaluation and student feedback to improve learning and facilitation
- Support the Dean in the designated role of Presiding Officer to the faculty learning and teaching committees
- Review faculty performance in learning and teaching evaluations and provide advice to the Dean and faculty board on ways to improve learning and teaching processes in the faculty.
- Perform other duties as assigned within the scope of the position
- Minimum Education: First Degree in area relevant to the School/Faculty, Higher degrees/professional certification in relevant area (compulsory)
- Minimum experience - 10 years relevant experience (experience in HR/Competency Development Function an added advantage)
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.