Solutions Architect at GVA Partners
Posted on: 7 November, 2019
Deadline: 15 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented Solutions Architect to join a dynamic team
- As the resource, you will work with a specialized team of highly skilled individuals to develop technology solutions and map business/technical requirements to systems requirements in order to ensure they are in line with our client’s architectural plan.
- You will be in charge of implementation and ensuring the security and performance of our software. This is your opportunity to transform service delivery to customers by building the best in class technology in Nigeria’s leading cloud based organisation.
What will you be doing?
- You will be leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for our solutions
- You will be building, integrating and defining features, phases, and solution requirements to meet our client’s needs
- You will be identifying the best technical solution to solve existing business problems.
- You will oversee development stages; refine the process, identify areas for improvement, and support the sprint
- You will assess the systems architecture we currently have in place and recommend solutions on how we can best improve
- You will be resolving technical problems as they arise
- As an accomplished member of a vibrant team, you will be providing supervision and guidance to development teams
- You will be keeping stakeholders informed on the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software and technical solutions being implemented; also provide updates on product development processes, costs and budgets
- As a solutions architect, you will need to keep abreast of current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where necessary
- You will also be assessing business impact of certain technical choices and documenting your analysis and requirements
What do you need to be considered for this role?
We generally welcome interaction with brilliant minds from a range of backgrounds but need to see the following as a minimum for consideration:
- Sound knowledge of IT infrastructure and cloud development
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- For the level of this role we will consider at least 5 years’ experience working in one or multiple IT areas; the more years the better.
- Project and resource management skills would be nice to have
- Proven experience in software engineering/ architecture design is also a big plus
- Good communicator with technical and non-technical people.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Scrum Master at GVA Partners
- Data Scientist at GVA Partners
- Product Owner at GVA Partners
- Devops Specialist at GVA Partners
- Data Architect at GVA Partners
- Software Developer at GVA Partners
- Cloud Systems Administrator at GVA Partners
- Pre-Sales Engineer at GVA Partners
- Cloud Sales Specialist at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Database & Company Profiling Officer at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer at Fundall
- IT Collaboration Support at Telnet
- IT Asset Lifecycle Management at Telnet
- IT Data Engineer at Telnet
- IT Business Warehouse Support Consultant at Telnet
- IT EMC Support Consultant at Telnet
- IT SharePoint Support Consultant at Telnet