Janitor at Population Council
Posted on: 6 November, 2019
Deadline: 14 November, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Population Council
The Population Council is an international, non-profit, non-governmental institution that seeks to improve the well-being and reproductive health of current and future generations around the world and to help achieve a humane, equitable and sustainable balance between people and resources.
The Council conducts biomedical, social science and public health research and helps build research capacities in developing countries in three major program areas - HIV&AIDS, Reproductive Health and Poverty, Gender, and Youth.. The Population Council works in collaboration with a broad range of Nigerian institutions.
- To provide janitorial services for the Population Council Rivers CHC office
- Ensuring that all appliances are switched off before locking the office at the close of business.
- Sweeping, mopping floors, dusting surfaces, furniture and computer equipment.
- Restocking paper products and other supplies to restroom and offices.
- Disinfecting offices and surroundings
- Cleaning windows and rails within the office
- Cleaning and disinfecting gutters and weed grasses within the office premises.
- Ensuring disposal of waste through the approved agency.
- Watering flowers at respective offices
- Safeguarding office keys and appliances
- Providing support to the Finance & Administration Officer in arranging office supplies
- Reporting faulty machines and appliances for repairs
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
- Secondary School education.
- Good oral and written English.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
- Certificate of good conduct or 2 letters of Guarantor.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF format (stating your current salary and salary expectations) to: email@example.com clearly state the position title for which you are applying and your full names – starting with the surname first, then other names in the subject area of the email. Example: Pharmacist (Rivers) – BEN, Joshua Ekong
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
- The Population Council is an equal opportunity employer. Nigerian national preferred
- Recent Jobs from Population Council
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Pharmacist at Population Council
- Medical Officer at Population Council
- Laboratory Scientist at Population Council
- Program Manager at Population Council
- Senior Nurse/Counselor at Population Council
- Logistics Assistant/Driver at Population Council
- Finance & Administration Officer at Population Council