Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women at Nigerian Army
Posted on: 8 October, 2019
Deadline: 29 November, 2019
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Nigerian Army
Nigerian Army - The Nigerian Army wishes to inform members of the public and all interested qualified applicants that, the online registration for the 79 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women into the Nigerian Army has commenced.
Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 - 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 - 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to:
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and Guarantor Forms.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Army career website on naportal.com.ng to apply
- Know More About Nigerian ArmySimilar Jobs
- Management Trainee at DM Holdings
- NYSC Intern at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Graduate Trainee at Graceco Limited
- Auction at PACT
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Internship Program at Procter and Gamble
- rocter & Gamble Internship - Multiple Functions at Procter and Gamble
- Messenger - UGSS 02 at Imo State Government
- Materials Man at Hobark International Limited (HIL)