Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby) is a financial technology company that provides simple and smart finance management platform for groups and their members. We help automate the financial and business activities of cooperatives.
At Riby Finance, we are committed to working with our customers and helping them grow wealth.
Chief Growth Officer
This candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of RIBY´s global marketing and sales strategy. This candidate will be primarily responsible for building RIBY’s investment, increasing its current business portfolio and continuously developing and executing strategies to sustain its growth and impact by focusing on developing, evaluating and enhancing financial access and stability across RIBY’s cooperative platform, partnerships and other businesses.
The ideal candidate must be business savvy and is meant to seek and challenge how things are typically done in the business, alter corporate culture and drive innovation for best growth.
- Manage product development in terms of design, execution, and operational sequencing of products from concept to customer, and all product development activities.
- Develop business plans, business goals, objectives, target market information, financial forecast projections and profitability of products and services as well as identify potential risks or threats.
- Effectively communicate relevant information within the organisation by synchronizing activities on a cross-functional basis to ensure that all opportunities are correctly identified, prioritised and aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Ensure that all Company operations originate from a specific value proposition.
- Research and analyse competitors, markets, customer feedback data, industry trends and other relevant information to identify, develop and implement standards, marketable product categories and business opportunities that hold potential from a business development perspective.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Must possess broad knowledge in business, investment, and micro crediting.
- Must be self-driven and above all motivated.
- Must possess values of honesty, integrity and teamwork.
- Must possess strong organizational, accuracy and precision skills.
- Proven experience in leading others, managing multiple product lines or business development strategies in an entrepreneurial environment and achieving demonstrated market success.
- Must be able to influence people to act through an articulated vision and direction.
- Excellent decision-making skills and strong analytical and strategic planning skills are required.
- Must be an effective and active communicator with people at all levels.
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to this email: Seun@riby.me
Qualified Candidates should send their Cvs with the following Instructions below;
Attach/send a Cover letter
The role of the job being applied for should be indicated on the title of the mail.