Service Engineer at Atlas Copco
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: 25 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Atlas Copco
Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited - We are a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. Customers benefit from our innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction equipment, power tools and assembly systems.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Functional area: Service
- To facilitate growth of Atlas Copco’s Aftermarket (Service & Parts) through strong commitment to the delivery of high-quality customer service to all Atlas Copco customers. Plus, ensuring that customer’s expectations are met every time.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide timely service support to technical problems, monitoring, testing & demonstrations that results in minimizing down time, reducing costs or promoting our product capabilities.
- Promote the complete line of equipment and accessories with emphasis on all type model of compressor, Air dryers, generators, lighting towers and other PTS products
- Help develop solutions to local problems
- Provide training as to proper equipment operation and proper use of consumables as well as training in all relevant features of the Company’s equipment/ products
- Request Spare parts for maintenance and repair work
- To apply good Standard best practice of Engineering at all times.
- Prepare daily activities (task sheets) to Service Administrator and highest areas of improvements
- Proactively audit and provide recommendations to customers on parts that need to be changes
- To maximize the commission of new equipment
- To maintain and test instruments to ensure they remain in good condition
- Support the AC group’s vision ‘First in mind, first in choice’ by contributing continuously to a Customer- Value and a Customer-Care driven culture
- To support sales through undertaking sites survey and providing technical advices to both existing and potential customers.
- To continuously improve technical knowledge on products, technology and application
The following requirements are expected from you to ensure that we achieve company objectives:
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Willingness to grow
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Competence and confidence; ability to modify style in order to achieve results and maintain effectiveness
- Willing to develop knowledge and expertise.
- Keen for new experience and responsibility.
- Able to get on with others and be a team player, and to utilize appropriate interpersonal styles and methods during group interactions.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
- High School Diploma with 5years experience in the same field/ Bachelor's of Engineering graduate with 2 years’ experience.
- Must have experience with PTS related products such as over haul/ repair of Compressors, Air dryer, Generators, Lighting towers.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic systems, diesel engines, electrical systems, Elektronikon module knowledge will be preferred and related components.
- Basic computer skills, excellent customer relations skills a must.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Atlas Copco career website on www.atlascopcogroup.com to apply
- Know More About Atlas CopcoSimilar Jobs
- Cementing Specialist at WTS Energy
- Mechanical/Painting Supervisor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- HDPE / PET Blow Moulding Supervisor / Operative at Candel Company
- Shelter Technical Assistant (Social) at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Shelter Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Construction Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Project Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Project Interface Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited