Business Development Manager (Tyre Industry) at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: 22 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Business Development Manager (Tyre Industry)
- We are seeking to hire a competent Business Development Manager that is proactive, self-motivated, enthusiastic, determined, hungry, organised, have a flexible and 'hands on' approach to work and possess the drive to maintain the company’s clients’ excellent rapid growth
- Candidate will be responsible for the growth of the company's tyre brands market share and then develop new business with Independent Tyre retailers, Fast-Fit operators, Franchise Dealers and fleets.
- Identify potential customers & orders based on marketing intelligence
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintain an effective pipeline of new business prospects to achieve period targets Market development /brand building
- Co-ordinate and collate product complaints /warranty issues /ensure resolution of product complaint
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all cross functional stakeholders
- To formulate sales strategy and reach out to the unexplored market /Territory
- Providing Strategic support to the business head
- Monitor and supervise Sales team
- Working closely with the broader sales team to maximise all business opportunities from existing accounts
- Make sales pitches and acquire new clients and retain existing
- Market research and Competitor analysis.
- B.Sc in Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Business Development / Account Manager or sales professional from within the Tyre or Automotive industry
- Progressive years in Marketing/Sales role is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills with industry suppliers
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Computer literate with basic IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Ascentech Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Appliance Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Junior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Workshop Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Truck Driver at Ascentech Services Limited
- Know More About Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee -Sales at Kloverharris Limited
- Sales Executive at Workforce Management Centre
- Business Development Executive at School Kits Limited
- Institutional Savings Officer at Calabar Microfinance Bank
- Sales Executives at Elyon HR Support and Services LTD
- Sale Executives at Colton Industries
- Field Engineer at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- Marketing Executive at Bedmate Furniture